Welcome to the St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church Website
Are you a Greek School Teacher? Join our Greek Afternoon School Team!
MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
St. Nicholas 57th Annual Dinner Dance
Sun. 11/13 - 5pm @ Venitian Yacht Club
Advance Tickets only - $100 Donation & Children $35
A few of the St. Nicholas Ministries!
- Sunday Catechetical School - every Sunday following Holy Communion
- Greek Afternoon School - Friday, 5:00pm - 7:30pm
- Adult Greek Language Class
- Youth Ministries - GOYA (7th - 12th Grade) JOY/HOPE (K - 6th) Every 3rd Tue. of the Month
- Ladies Philoptochos Society
- Bible Study, Fridays, 6:30pm
- ESL Adult Class
- Youth Greek Folk Dance - Mondays, 6:30pm
- Zumba Class - Mondays, 7:30pm
- Byzantine Music Classes, Mondays, 7:30pm
* * * * * Call our office at 631.587.1150 for more information!
Help rebuild St. Nicholas!
Explanation of the Iconography in St. Nicholas
Newsday coverage of the St. Nicholas fire
Bible Camp 2016
The life of the Orthodox Church perpetuates and fulfills the ministry of Jesus Christ. The close association between Christ and His Church is reflected in the images from the Scriptures which declare that Christ is the Head and the Church is His Body, and that Christ is the Bridegroom and the Church is His bride. Learn more»
The Holy Protection of the Theotokos; Holy Martyrs Terrence and Eunice; Our Righteous Father Steven the Sabbaite; Arsenios and Athanasios of Androusa in Messenia, Patriarchs of Constantinople; Angelis, Manuel, George, & Nicholas, New Martyrs of Crete; Rostislav, the Great Illumined Duke of Moravia